To flourish. To prosper. To progress toward a goal despite circumstances.
NISC Members embody this very definition. You answer the call. You organize. You respond. You cultivate. And you help.
From natural disasters to a global pandemic, you rebuild, you serve and you make your communities better than they were before.
Simply put, when a crisis hits, you thrive. And when a pandemic forces a conference cancellation, a technology cooperative thrives – just like our Members.
This October, we’ll come together, we’ll learn, we’ll serve and together, we’ll THRIVE!
Hosted by our own Scott Wild, THRIVE ‘20 is NISC’s new virtual learning event featuring interactive sessions, networking and more.
This dynamic event will include:
- Powerful Opening and Closing General sessions that leverage technology, engagement and thought-provoking concepts.
- Timely learning sessions for Members to come together to learn and share practices.
- A Solutions Lab where Members can dive deeper into various solutions areas and interact with NISC subject matter experts.
- Exciting keynote by Capt. Chesley “Sully” Sullenberger, a safety and leadership expert, international speaker and #1 New York Times best-selling author best known for serving as Captain on an emergency flight landing that’s been called the “Miracle on the Hudson.”
- A Virtual Expo (VExpo) for Partners to showcase their solutions and services to NISC Members.
- Fun activity and networking opportunities, as well as the opportunity to support Feeding America via #CoopStrong.
THRIVE ‘20 will take place over two days Oct. 13 – 14 and is completely online and free to attend.
This year may look a little different, but together, we can THRIVE!